LIVE MUSIC, GREAT FOOD, AND CHARACTERS IN COSTUME
"A Week in the Highlands Event!"
Sunday, October 14, 2014!
$5.00 admission per car or per family for walkers and bike riders.
Our annual Harvest Festival takes place in mid October and is a "Week in the Highlands" Event. Harvest Festival is a fun filled day recreating the 1800s. Costumed characters are on hand to tell their stories and demonstrate all manners of life on this Kentucky hemp plantation. Come out and bring the whole family!
Harvest Festival Activities Include:
- Traditional Craft Demonstrations
- Local music by The Hart Strings and Dozens of Dollars String Band
- Louisville Food Trucks
- Arts and Crafts Market
- Antique Market
- Petting zoo and Pony Rides
- Free Tours of the Museum House & Grounds
- Craft Beer Tent Sponsored by O'Sheas of Louisville
- Farmer's Market
- Civil War Re- Enactments
- Children's Craft Area
- Pumpkin Painting
- And More!!!